Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Today's pebble has cool crystalline formations kind of like barnacles.

I had a snafu with the pedometer app that I'm using to record the stats for my walks. When I was 1.64mi into the walk, I stopped to take a picture. Somehow it didn't turn back on when I started walking again and when I looked at it a 1/4 mile later, it still said 1.64mi. So I walked a little more than the app recorded. But here are the stats, according to the app:
Distance: 4.09mi
Time: 1hr 18min
Pace: 19min08sec/mi
Beautiful day today. My ankle didn't hurt as much and I was less sore afterwards than yesterday. Some of the houses along the shore are so funny. I amused myself by thinking about what the people who own them must be like. I saw bunny footprints in the sand along the way too.
I love the white stripes that the waves make on the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment