Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday, June 1st, 2011

I love today's pebble. It's super smooth and has a nice weight. It would be perfect for skipping, I think. It's too pretty to skip though!

Today's walk was my first official beach training walk. And it was so much fun!
I'm using a pedometer app on my iphone to collect walk stats. Here they are:
Distance: 4.17 miles
Time: 1hr 20min
Pace: 19:20min/mile
Little J slept peacefully in his pack the whole time. The weather was perfect. Almost no one was at the beach - just me, a guy reading a really thick book, and a lady walking a Jack Russell Terrier. It was pretty easy to walk the four miles. The slope of the beach made one of my ankles hurt, but it more or less evened out on the way back. I was super sore late in the day though - especially my back. I have to remember to maintain good posture since I'm not only carrying my own weight but Little J's as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment